A fireman or firewoman, is trained in firefighting to extinguish hazardous fires that threaten to end or put at risk human life, edifications or natural populations, and to rescue people from those dangerous situations, amongst others. In some areas.
Day by day, these amazing human beings, risk their lives just to keep a community safe, from all the dangers the modern world brings with fires, accidents and much more.
Today at Shirts House, we like to honor and commemorate those who have risked their lives, to save all of us from horrible experiences with fire or disasters. Firefighters give everything they have to take care of us and they deserve all the recognition in the world.
To help a little bit with their hard labor, here are 10 points to have in mind in order to prevent a fire outbrake:
- Install a smoke alarm on every level. Change the batteries at least once a year. Have a pack of batteries your smoke alarm requires
- Keep anything that’s flammable away from stove, including pot holders, drapes, paper towels and kitchen towels.
- Keep clutter away from your heater or furnace. For example, never store newspapers or family photos around a furnace. One loose spark could start a large fire in minutes.
- The number one causes of fire are clothes dryers. The # 1 way to prevent fires starting is to clean the lint trap after every use.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors throughout home, especially in bedrooms. Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, and very combustible.
- Any outdoor cooking such as grilling or deep frying should be done at least ten feet from the house.
- Hide any matches and lighters away from children.
- Never overload an extension cord or outlet. In addition, make sure all cords don’t contain any frayed wiring.
- Turn space heaters off when leaving the room or going to bed
- Always blow candles out. And never use a candle on a Christmas tree. Very few things burn faster.
To honor this heroes, we have created some unique T-shirt design with all our love and respect.
HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND BY GOING ONLINE TO SHIRTSHOUSE.COM TO CREATE YOUR CUSTOM PRINTED SHIRTS WITH THE DESIGNS YOU LOVE.
CHECK BACK WITH US NEXT WEEK, FOR TONS OF COOL T-SHIRT DESIGNS.
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW US ON...
Shirts House @SHIRTSHOUSE