Water Shirts

As Shirts house, we love to support campaigns, to create awareness of how important it is to take care of the world that we live in, of how essential it is to take care of the resources that nature gives us, since they are the base, for us to keep on breathing. Today we want to highlight with our custom shirt designs, the importance of one amazing resource that we believe is infinite, but everyday, even if we don’t see it, is getting less and less. Today we want to talk about WATER  and the importance it has for us, for the world and for every living organism in this place we call earth. 

Water is a very stable chemical compound, formed by hydrogen and oxygen atoms, formula H2O. The water is odorless, insipid and colorless, and its enormous presence on Earth (71% of it is covered with water) determines to a large extent the existence of life on our planet. Water is the only substance that exists at ordinary temperatures in all three states of matter. It exists in a solid state like ice, found in glaciers and polar ice caps, and in the form of snow, hail and frost. As a liquid it is found in rain clouds formed by drops of water, in the form of dew on vegetation, and in oceans, seas, lakes, rivers, etc. As gas, or water vapor, it exists in the form of fog, steam and clouds.  

 

water shirts

 

Although the water of the seas and oceans appears to be blue or blue-green, the water is colorless. The observed color is the result of phenomena of diffusion, absorption, and above all reflection / refraction of the light that penetrates the marine and oceanic surface. The water of the oceans and seas constitute 97% of the water present in the Earth, and it is salty because, in addition to being formed by hydrogen and oxygen, it contains dissolved solids such as NaCl, potassium, magnesium and calcium. The remaining 3% is water from rivers, lakes, lagoons, groundwater, permanent ice and glaciers, which is generally sweet and is used in almost all activities carried out by human groups.

The absence of water has always been associated with the disappearance of living beings, that is why it is said that water is essential for human life. 

The human societies allocate the water available for the irrigation of fields and crops, for the cleaning and preparation of food, for personal hygiene, the industry uses it as a refrigerant and solvent for many substances, etc .; there are other uses that do not suppose their consumption. For example, obtaining electricity through hydroelectric plants, the recreational use of seas, lakes, reservoirs and rivers, and navigation. The water that is used as human consumption must be potable. This is drinkable when dissolved a certain portion of air and some salts and also, lacks substances harmful to health.

Nowadays, water pollution is a serious problem that is presented to humanity, so we must all avoid it and preserve this resource so essential for the existence of life on Earth.

Water Shirts

HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK AND KEEP ON SAVING WATER … REMEMBER TO CREATE YOUR CUSTOM PRINTED CAPS AND T-SHIRTS  BY GOING ONLINE TO SHIRTSHOUSE.COM.

CHECK BACK WITH US THIS WEEK, FOR TONS OF COOL T-SHIRT DESIGNS.  

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW US ON...

  Shirts House   @SHIRTSHOUSE