Choosing the right person to start a family is not an easy task or a decision that is made overnight, falling in love is not either and taking the step of starting, creating and building a family with another human being, is a hard task but a task that is above all others, since it takes a great deal of love, joy and commitment.
Today we have taken the time to celebrate this important part of your life, this amazing choice you have taken or planning to take, to be with you this time, we have created some of our amazing custom printed shirts for you to enjoy and maybe think about using them for you bachelor party of the after party of the wedding.
He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.
- Leo Tolstoy
We know that planning a wedding sometimes gets out of control, there is so much to do, so little time, so many things in mind and the nervousness of the whole deal that sometimes doesn’t leave time either for the groom not the bride, to create the perfect wedding, therefore, we have created some little steps to follow, to successfully plan a wedding:
1. Choose your wedding date - what better helps to have both families and friends together for the perfect celebration. Of course plan it according to the groom and the brides schedule and for both of you, to have the best honey moon.
2. Type of ceremony: civil or religious, outdoors ...
3. Create a guest list
4. Use the internet to help you, find the best location, the best food, and everything you might need for the wedding.
5. Have or create a menu for the day.
5. Lean on a wedding planner if you feel like everything is out of hand and you do not have the time to do it all alone.
My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.
HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK, GET MARRIED OR KEEP ON LOVING WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART…
REMEMBER TO CREATE YOUR CUSTOM PRINTED CAPS AND T-SHIRTS BY GOING ONLINE TO SHIRTSHOUSE.COM.
CHECK BACK WITH US THIS WEEK, FOR TONS OF COOL T-SHIRT DESIGNS.
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW US ON...
Shirts House @SHIRTSHOUSE