Ever felt like you need just a friend to hold you while you are feeling lonely, sad or even wanting to cry? I believe we’ve all gone through those sorts of feelings, but I also know we always found confort on a little someone, a little fluffy friend, called by many of us with different cute names, but in our hearts it always was our beloved teddy bear, which no matter what name we called it, he was always there for us. When we didn’t want to sleep alone in our beds at night because we were scared of the buggy monster, or every time we need to hold on tight to someone before entering the dentist office, because we believed they were going to steal all of our teeth painfully, or when mom got mad at us for doing something wrong and we believed no one in the world would love us again. Our little, but cute friend was always there, no matter what and for many of us it is still there, inside each and every heart of those who were kids, not long ago.
"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."
A teddy bear has been even through the passing of the decades, one of the most popular toys amongst kids , and holds a special place, as I said before in many adults hearts, too. This lovable stuffed animal has a day all of its own, Teddy Bear Day. It gives a chance for people to get teddy out of the cupboard and make him the center of attention. It’s an ideal time to get together with others for a teddy bear’s favorite activity, having a picnic, as immortalized in the classic song, ‘Teddy Bear’s Picnic. The American toy bears were named Teddy, in honor of President Theodore Roosevelt, who had refused to shoot a small captured bear on a hunting trip. Many teddy bears have become famous over the years, including Paddington Bear, Rupert Bear, Pudsey Bear and, of course, Winnie the Pooh, among many others.
Today at Shirts House, we take the time to celebrate and honor all those little teddy bears in the world who have given us joy, security and a little confident, since we were very little until most probably, then end of time.
Today at Shirts House, we take the time to celebrate and honor all those little teddy bears in the world who have given us joy, security and a little confident, since we were very little until most probably, then end of time. The relationship that you have with teddy bears is like no other, and it is probably your best friend. Here is a list of things you share, do or feel while this little friend is beside you.
1. Goes everywhere, no matter where you go, this friend is always by your side to make you feel safe and happy. Oh but never lose it, or a part of your heart will feel like breaking.
2. There is a special smell it’s a special smell that reminds you of your childhood, of home, specially of your mother’s love.
3. Can’t sleep without it nightmares come ad you feel like the buggy monster is under your bed, sleeping isn’t the same with your fluffy friend. It’s basically cuddle companion.
4. You cannot be parted You simply cannot put a price on what you and teddy have, its like you’re soulmates and life placed you together to be like that until the end of time.
5. Witnessed EVERYTHING From throwing up when you’re drunk, to steamy hook ups and devastating break ups, teddy has seen every single part of your journey and of your heart.
We just know that our teddies make life simpler, better and warmer, so keep yours close tonight and keep on giving them the same love, they’ve given to you.
HAVE AN AMAZING DAY… REMEMBER TO KEEP ON LOVING TEDDY BEARS AND CREATE YOUR CUSTOM PRINTED T-SHIRTS BY GOING ONLINE TO SHIRTSHOUSE.COM.
CHECK BACK WITH US NEXT WEEK, FOR TONS OF COOL T-SHIRT DESIGNS.
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW US ON...